Friday, January 11, 2008

Es Viernes!

Yay for Friday!
Well, I just got out of my fifth and final class of today forty minutes ago. So I'm pretty happy right now.
I am loading Spanish music from...who else...Anna! I swear, it's my new obsession. I need to just go live in South America or something and have beautiful Latino babies. How is Reik? Really, really good, right? Ah, mi amor. You should also check out David Bisbal, Juanes, and Shakira's Spanish music. OK I'm finished.
So I decided today that I think I like my classes and professors for the most part. Knock on wood. The only hard one is econ...with my crazy yet awesome professor. She's like Aunt Marcy in the whole setting-up way of hers. The rest of my classes are just tedious...but good I think.
Anna just told me that Irish boy is in her and Kazia's communications class...lucky! But there are some good people in my classes. I've got some weird little crushes as usual. I swear this place is like a high school, it's so small.
By the way, your boyfriend talked to me a little bit today in business class, and he remembered my name, which was surprising since I haven't seen him in two months.
I think I am doing my project on Nordstrom instead of Publix. I'm sorry; you know that Publix means a lot to me, and I'm still planning on working there with you so we can wear green aprons. But I saw Nordstrom on the list and...I just got so excited. I love that place.
Hopefully you will have a fun and productive weekend. I probably won't do anything too exciting. We are probably going to my fave hippie coffee shop this weekend though!
Te Amo!

No comments: